Is there a sex toy intended for the military?
The Lifetime Silicone Stroker is a military-grade masturbation device made out of a special mix of silicone that can withstand the perilous environments of deployment. It also inhibits the growth of fungus, mold, and bacteria. Most men’s masturbation toys are made out of thermoplastic elastomer, a type of rubber that would deteriorate under the conditions soldiers face.
Are there gay men in the military?
Yes, there are. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) personnel are able to serve in the armed forces of some countries around the world: the vast majority of industrialized, Western countries, in addition to Brazil, Chile, South Africa, and Israel. The rights concerning intersex people are more vague. This keeps pace with the latest global figures on acceptance of homosexuality, which suggest that acceptance of LGBTQ communities is becoming more widespread only in secular, affluent countries.
What are some more of the sex toys that are often used in the military?
- Gun Oil: Every soldier, man and woman, needs lube. Why not get the high-test gun oil to do the job? Water-based liquid, water-based gel, and silicone-based varieties available.
- Fleshlight: A masturbation sex toy for men that will outlast any deployment condition. It’s a bit bulky, but it sure will do the job and feel like the real thing. This sex toy masturbator has a container with a sleeve inside for easy, self-contained disposal of fluids. Easy to clean and store. The container is designed to look like a flashlight. The only draw back – electricity is out and he grabs this instead of the flashlight.
- Whisper: A masturbation sex toy for women that will be as quiet as a whisper. This micro bullet is compact, easy to conceal, and packs a reel punch. It does require two AA batteries, so make sure you include those in your care package.
- Blow-up Sex Toys: a doll, an animal, a part of the anatomy. Regardless of the blow-up, it adds some fun and laughs to any down time the platoon may have.
- Quickie: A small sex toy masturbator for men that’s cheap and easy to pack. Throw this in his care package for a little extra fun. It may not last for the time of the deployment, but it’s a good way to give him a helping hand for awhile.
- Playing Cards: Nude women, nude men, or nude couples doing some pretty sexy things. We have you covered with our erotic playing cards. Time for some 5 card stud!
What is the most common problem gay men in the military are facing?
As recently as three years ago, gay, lesbian, and bisexual Americans in the armed forces were forced to keep their sexuality a secret or risk being discharged—a risk that would become a certainty if attempting to marry a person of the same sex. Therefore, the idea of extending military spousal benefits to same-sex spouses was inconceivable.
When did the military forbade homosexuality in their ranks?
1982: The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) releases a policy stating that “homosexuality is incompatible with military service.” Between 1980 and 1990, an average of 1,500 military service members are discharged annually on the basis of sexual orientation.